We are recruiting additional teachers
The Kildare Steiner School is expanding. We are now seeking to recruit full and part-time specialist teachers who are interested in teaching at Primary / Lower School OR our Secondary / Upper School commencing in September 2021.
The ideal full-time candidates will be qualified Steiner Waldorf Class teachers who are enthusiastic team workers and committed to the philosophy and methods of Steiner Waldorf education. Some previous teaching experience is essential. Applicants must be fluent in English and be committed to living in Ireland.
Part-time specialist teachers with skills in art, craft, music, wood working, science and humanities are also welcome to apply.
What we can offer the successful candidates
- An opportunity for creativity and practicing the true art of teaching—promoting the full and balanced personal development of the child;
- Small classes with active and enthusiastic children;
- A school where the negative influence of electronic media and consumerist culture is minimised;
- Supportive parents and staff, and a high quality, deeply rewarding, working environment;
- An independent school following the international Steiner Waldorf curriculum.
How to apply
Email your application letter and CV for the attention of The Secretary, Job Application: email@example.com or post to: The Secretary, Job Application, Kildare Steiner School, Rathargid, Gormanstown, Dunlavin, Co Kildare, Ireland.
Closing Date is Friday 14th May 2021
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org