We are recruiting additional teachers
The Kildare Steiner School is expanding and we are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified persons who are interested in teaching in our school.
Positions available are full and part-time. Applicants should indicate their preference.
We are interested in hearing from applicants for the following positions
- Primary (Lower) school, teachers at class levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Secondary (Middle) School teachers at class levels 7, 8 and 9.
- Specialist teachers with skills in green woodwork, horticulture, forest skills, music and other subjects. Applicants should specify their particular areas of interest and skills.
The ideal full-time candidates will be enthusiastic team workers and be committed to the methods of Steiner Waldorf education. Some previous teaching experience is essential. Applicants must be fluent in English and must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.
What we can offer the successful candidates
- An opportunity for creativity and practicing the true art of teaching—promoting the full and balanced personal development of the child;
- Small classes with active and enthusiastic children;
- A school where the negative influence of materialism and electronic media is minimised;
- Supportive parents and staff, and a deeply rewarding, working environment;
- An independent school following the international Steiner Waldorf curriculum.
For further information and to apply
The Secretary, Job Application: email@example.com or post to: The Secretary, Job Application, Kildare Steiner School, Rathargid, Gormanstown, Dunlavin, Co Kildare, Ireland.
Positions are open until filled.